Ducotools respects your privacy and does everything it can to protect your personal data. Ducotools considers it important that its services are transparent, personal and reliable. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and to tailor them as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In doing so, we process your personal data carefully and securely. In addition, we only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG). The privacy statement may change if new developments give cause to do so. You will always find the most current privacy statement on our website. This privacy statement was last amended on 15 May 2018.
The privacy statement applies to all data that we collect and process from (potential) customers and from users of our website and other services.
Information we collect:
We collect data in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we receive for the purpose of ordering our products.
What data do we process and for what purposes?
- You can fill in an online application form with us and post a comment/question. We process your data so that we can assess your request and contact you regarding your request. For this we process the data such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- You can place an order with us via the webshop. We process your data so that we can deliver your order correctly. For this we process the data such as your name, address, zip code, place of residence, e-mail address and telephone number.
- You can place an order with us via the online sales sites such as Marktplaats and Ebay. If you contact us or place an order via these sites, we will process your data such as your name, address, zip code, place of residence, e-mail address and telephone number.
If you enter into an agreement with us:
- we process your data for the purpose of executing our agreement, we process your data so that we can offer a service and for our administration. Data that we can process are name and address details, name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender.
- we process your data to send invoices and to administer payments. The purpose is to invoice and to do our administration. For this purpose, we process the name and address details, payment details, invoice details, contact details and other data in our customer administration.
- we like to keep in touch with you and maintain it. We would like to offer a good service. To answer possible questions, for internal management, to handle complaints/disputes, we process your name and address and contact details.
- you may receive a newsletter or offer from us to serve you (promotion and marketing purposes), with your consent. We use your data for the purpose of being able to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone. We may also approach you on social media platforms. You can unsubscribe from this via the link at the bottom of the e-mail or you can make your unsubscribe known by letter or telephone. We process your contact details such as your e-mail address, name and address details and possibly your gender (to personalize the e-mails) to send you the newsletter or offer (such as your e-mail address).
For the development and improvement of our products and services:
- in order to serve you well, we are constantly developing and improving our products and services. In some cases, we process personal data for this purpose. For example, if you ask a question about a product.
- to analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our (mobile) websites, apps and associated technologies and to prevent fraud. For this we can process personal data or monitor it via the system.
- no more personal data is collected than necessary in the context of the stated purposes. If the data is not kept for those purposes, we can still keep the data for archival purposes.
If we are going to use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will ask for your permission in advance. We process personal data in accordance with the GDPR. Personal data will only be processed if:
- you have given permission for the processing;
- the data processing is necessary for the performance of our agreement to which you are a party, or for taking pre-contractual measures in response to a request from you and which are necessary for the conclusion of an agreement;
- the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- the data processing is necessary to safeguard a vital interest of you;
- the data processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data is disclosed, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to privacy, prevails.
In principle, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the above purposes, or to comply with legal (storage) obligations.
Ducotools takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or unlawful use.
We also engage third parties in the performance of our work and other business activities. This includes postal services, printing companies, hosting services and automation service providers. To the extent that these third parties process your data in the performance of the services, these third parties must process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. These third parties must demonstrably have taken appropriate security measures and observe confidentiality. We also take the required contractual, technical and organizational measures ourselves.
Ducotools as processor
Ducotools can act as a processor for its customers. The work as a processor is performed by Ducotools in accordance with legislation and regulations (including the AVG).
Request for access, correction and deletion
You can view your personal data with us at any time and have it corrected or deleted. You can also check whether all the information we have received from you is correct. Within four weeks we will provide you with an overview of the data that is known to us. You can send a written request to Ducotools, email@example.com.
With this disclaimer and privacy statement we want to provide you with clarity about the way in which we handle information on our website/webshop and your personal data. If you have any questions about this document, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.